Scout 810

I've been buying some literature on Ebay from a guy that
retired from IH.  Anyway, in my last order, he sent me a
copy of an IH memo on
"Body Dust Test - Scout 810 E-517 at Phoenix Proving Ground"
It is dated July 6, 1970.
I seem to recall some discussion about the 810 a while back.
Anyway, the test report findings were:
"Because the present traveltop is
approximately 3/4 inch too short for the body, causing poor
fit of the seal mating surfaces along with seal material which is not
representative of the latest design, the body cannot be sealed
to coincide with proposed production specifications."

I didn't know that IHC had Phoenix proving grounds.  Does
anyone have an 810?

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup