OOps T/C Ratios

        I must apologize to all about the Transfer case ratios.  I don't
     remember where I got those numbers, but he Dana 20 should have told me
     I was crunked in the head.

        I was pretty sure that the NP205 was called that because it was
     2.05:1, but I guess I am mistaken.  Seems to me that a few months
     back, one of them ags showed the ratios for all these and more TCs for
     reference, including the NV stuff.  I'll try and remember to dig it
     out.

     -Joel

     Gonna try and get the Travelall tranny back in Sunday night, maybe.