Re: 16" wheels

On Wed, 24 Feb 1999 15:29:06 -0800 "amy lawson" <ajlawson@domain.elided>
writes:
>I have a 73 scout that had 16 inch wheels on it and it was a forest
service
>rig.  It now has 15" rims simply because I havd good rubber on the 15"
rims
>and not the 16's  I dont know if they will fit disc front ends or not, I
>should find out.  7.50x16's fit well under a scout even without lifts.
>could sell you the rims if you buy the scout with it, its a nice 73 with
>winch and the only rust is in the floorboards.  345 at ps manual brakes
>2750$  if anyone is interested let me know.

Having seen some other 16's, I going to predict they will not clear the
discs because most of those earlier wheels were relatively flat in the
center disk and the outer edge catches the caliper.  But I was wrong once
before.

Howard Pletcher
Howteron Products Scout Parts

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]