Re: Scout Sighting!

Brett and Todd's Scouts can be seen in the 'Mr. Ed's Excellent Adventures'
Extreme Rock Crawling series of video tapes (see
http://www.4x4books.com/meea.htm if you're interested - std. disclaimer: I'm
not affiliated in any way, just own a couple of their videos). I heard a nasty rumor
that Brett is in the process of building up a Jeep - hope it's nothing more than a
rumor, but to each his own...

>Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 11:00:01 -0700
>From: Tom Mandera <tsm1@domain.elided>
>Subject: Re: Scout Sighting!
>
>Kevin wrote:
>> Look on page 58 of the new (April) issue of FourWheeler. You'll see the
>> butt end of a Scout II that either made it up a really nasty climb or
>> doesn't know what he's backing into. I pray it was the earlier :O)
>
>You're looking at the rear end of Brett McCullen's Scout.  It was
<snip>