800 Body Mounts

I have a '71 800B.  Assuming all of the 800-series Scouts are the same, there
aren't any body mounts in the usual sense.  So, you won't find any after-
market replacements (or at least I couldn't).  The body is bolted to the frame
with a fat rubber bushing in between.  I've heard of people substituting
hockey pucks, but any hard rubber or polyurethane bushing of the proper
thickness should work.  I haven't replaced all of mine yet, but I think there
are 9 bushings total.

Bob Weller
Sonoma, Calif.