800 owners, please respond

Hi all,
So far, I'm getting alot of mixed answers on the body mounts issue. Now
almost all of you say I can't get them. Some of you say use poly bushings
from shocks. Some of you say that there was only flat rubber washers instead
of actual mounts.
Now, I would like us to all get on the same page here, before I tear down my
truck to do this. If I used the poly bushings from shocks, do I trim them?
What grade bolts? What about under the radiator? What torque should be on
them?
If it only rubber washers, how thick? Could I use them along with poly pucks
for a 1-2 inch lift? What torque ratio on them?
Thanks in advance, guys. It's great working on my Scout again!
Matt Sopher