Re: Tired Engine Signs?

Sounds terrific to me.  Let me know what is good for you guys.  I know you are both
busy, but if we can work it out, it sounds like a good excuse for some hanging
around wrenching.  Let me know when is good for you guys.  This Sunday is not good,
but almost any weekend time is.

Thanks for the offer!

Michael

And, of course, breakfast/lunch will be on me!