Sixteen Inch Wheels Wanted

IHers,
Have you ever run across a SIXTEEN inch stock-looking steel
wheel that fits a 4WD Scout2?  I have seen a couple but they have
a too-small center hole (won't clear my front axle hub).  I want
something to galvanize ...inexpensive and steel are musts, stock
looks are fine.  I plan on mounting 7.50x16 tires, so they need not
be wide wheels.

I just got a set for my 1200D PU.  They came off a ford at the bone yard.
16X7 8 lug with the big hole in the center.  I see them on all kinds of old
trucks.  Let me know if you want me to find you a set.
Thanks,

Sean

'90 E34 535i
'85 E28 535i (Road racer)