RE: 1 IHC question, and 1 Scout question

Jeremy,
I had a similar thing happen one my terra, apparently, the tank was fine,
but the fuel pickup tube  is soldered to the fuel sender, and it had broken
the solder joint.  The fuel sender sits below the top level of the tank, so
it leaks long before your tank is full.  This break in the joint might be
caused by colapsing body mounts in the rear, or the body (cargo area)
sagging enough that the cargo floor is touching the top of the pick up tube,
causing the joint to fail.  If you need a sketch of the sender, let me know,
and I will email you a bmp of the sender.
Just my $0.02 worth

Epp