RE: Need phone numbers of vendors

I might be in a similar situation - some of the body mounts on my '74
travelall are rusting through - due to moisture & factory rustproofing.

Looks like nobody has them, but all the body shop folks I spoke with said
they are easy to fabricate.  Also, just tonight I saw some generic ones in
the Jegs catalog that look like that might work, if the hole in the top is
in the right location.

If I can get some good ones, I think I can get my wife or her dad to draw
them up in CAD.  Her father designed most of the body & spring mounts for GM
trucks.  So, if anyone's got a parts PU or travelall & a cutting torch...

Ken Farmer
1974 Travelall - will soon have rockers & floors from SSS, still researching
body mount and rear quarter panel solutions.
1975 Travelall - no rust!
1980 Scout - no rust!