Working on diff

IH all,
Well guys, I've actually been working on my Scout for almost a week
straight!
We had a *dry* spell in the weather, so I finished my spring lift. I noticed
that I needed tie rods, rag joint, diff pinyon seal, ujoint, and had to cut
a chunk off of my skid plate to allow down travel on the yoke, axle, tc
side.
It's really starting to come around! I have to say that I probably wouldn't
have been this excited about doing all of this, but a friend lent me his air
compressor and air tools. I must say, everyone of you who has air tools, I
envy you!!!
Wow, my job time was cut in half, and no(almost) cuts on my hands! I've been
using hand tools since I was just a kid, now I'll tell my wife to get me an
air compressor and air tools for Christmas/birthday!
Either that's why I'm into working on my Scout again, or maybe my *body* is
telling me it's almost Spring!
Matt Sopher