392 Manifold for Sale!

I have a 4 barrel manifold I just took off a 392 engine that I need to
get rid of, so I can make more room for more stuff for the Scout!  It
never ends...It's in good shape and has even recently been painted red!
If you need it, just email me back with whatever you think it is worth to
you!  I just need to get it out of here.  I'll find out shipping costs
once I know where it is I need to ship it to and add that on to the
price.  It should ship reasonably on UPS!
Thanks
Joe

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]