lift finished....bump steer

    IH all,
I've finally finished installing my 4" suspension lift!
First,
the front is alot higher than the back!
I took it for a test drive, it was surprisingly smooth, but I did notice
alot of bump steer.
What should I look at to correct that?
Also, the yoke on the tc side is rubbing up against the skid plate. This
might be a dumb question, but should I just "trim" the skid plate to allow
the up and down movement of the yoke?
One more thing, the tie-rods on the front are castle nut side up. Couldn't I
make it castle nut side down, thus giving me a little more clearance from
the springs?
Guess now I'll have to update my sig file!
Matt Sopher