Re: lift question and more...

On Fri, 26 Feb 1999, Kurt McDowell wrote:

> Sorry Tom, My dad just wouldn't see it that way. You see we spent several months
> getting it back to it's present, original condition. However, I'm planing to move out
> soon...
> Grant

Ahhhh... you didn't say it was "all done" already. ;-)  Time to buy Scout
#2 then... for thrashing.

I've been working out the plan for my '72 build-up.. but I was looking at
it the other day.. looking at those nice, unrusted, undamaged stock front
fenders n' pristine sheet metal... "Do I really want to cut that up to
fit 36s?"  Hmmmm... maybe I just need *another* super-off-road Scout, and
make a nice stocker... ;-)

-Tom