Re: Re[2]: Joel

They added speed liits in Montana?! What a bummer. I just all faith I
had left in this country. The last bastion of freedom is also being
brought to it's knees by bleeding heart liberals trying to save lives in
high speed accidents that happen regardless of the speed limits. (If any
of you bleeding hearts want to rip me do it off digest, please. Especial
you Chris P! <VBG>)

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided
Keep Scoutin' and I'll be Travelalling along!
3 Scout II's and still counting!