Re: wiper refills

If all else fails you can always dish out $65 for a pair of brand new
wiper arms and blades from Anything Scout. They are the identical size
(one small, one large) and have stronger springs. I slapped a pair on
my Scout II and they work great. I was told they have some for 800's
too.

Usual disclaimers apply.

Joe V
aaaaagghh@domain.elided