Re: wiper refills

IHMagellan@domain.elided wrote:

> In a message dated 2/17/99 8:38:03 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
> JMcgill912@domain.elided writes:
>
> << I have a 73 Scout II and can not find wiper refills at any of the local
> parts
>  stores.

....snip....

I remember saving this year-old post (for a rainy day---heheh).  It has to do with
pickup, but may be helpful:

I had been having difficulty find replacement wiper blades for my pickup, but
finally found them at NAPA, part# 60-1233 (12").  The problem comes from
having the very narrow bayonet arm.  For a while, I thought I'd have to put
new arms on.  Just thought I'd pass the info along to all of the pick-up
owners...(we relative few have to stick together.)  :-)

Steve
Steve Mallinson
`62 C100 Pick-up
no heat or defrost, yet