Re: wiper refills

In a message dated 2/17/99 8:38:03 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
JMcgill912@domain.elided writes:

<< I have a 73 Scout II and can not find wiper refills at any of the local
parts
 stores.  They do not even have a listing for the Scout.  Any ideas ? >>

Take samples to the parts store.  That's what we always do with anything we
need because IH used a little bit of everything on their trucks.  A good parts
store should be able to match them up.  We have a Big A parts store locally
that never has a problem giving us what we need.

Stacey Muncie (MizMunce@domain.elided)

Secretary, Midwest Trail Runners Four Wheel Drive Club, Inc.
Indiana Four Wheel Drive Association  1998 Club of the Year
http://members.aol.com/MWTR/index.html

Membership Director, Indiana Four Wheel Drive Association
http://www.off-road.com/~ifwda/