Power brakes and rough Idle cont...

Hey List,

Well I thought I had the rought Idle problem fixed in my '74
pickup... I discoverd that at a stop light if I take my foot off of the
brake the idle would become mirclelasuly smoother... but then it
fixed itself... well now its back!  Quick question for all you IH'ers....
when I suck on the hose to the power brake vacuum assist
canister it holds pressure.... until I have the wife step on the brake..
then it looses pressure... so obvisouly there is a vacume leak there
is this suppost to happen, or should the canister hold pressure all
the time???

Phill
Bowles Avenue Eye Care, Inc.
Littleton Colorado
We treat every pair of eyes as if a PERSON is attached
http://www.denver.net/~plknapp