Re: What is that 4X4 in March 4-wheeler

That is definetly a Scout II.  If I remember right it was a 1976 model.  I was
stationed in Iceland and new the man who owned it.  He had custom Fender
Flares made at a 4-wheel drive shop that does full off custom work on ANY 4X4.
The Scout II was also equipped with a Ham Radio, GPS Navigation, Cell phone,
Detroit Lockers front and rear, 38 inch Monster Mudders and a custom
suspension built by lowering the spring hangers fon all 4 corners.  It was
definetly a Cool ride.  I seem to remember that it had a Chevy 350 with a
Turbo 400 trans and dual NP205 transfer cases.  It was fully insulated and had
a custom interior that could keep you warm and comfy in any climate condition
you may encounter in Iceland.  The Icelandics really spend major bucks on
their 4X4's and the results are the best engineered and setup 4X4's in the
world.