I need a carb

Hi all,
  The carb from my 196 has a needle that is broken off in the carb
body.  I've tried to work the piece out, and it wiggles a tad, but
won't drop out.  The threaded part of the needle is gone, leaving
just the tapered end in the carb.  I've run out of patience in trying
to work out the offending piece so if you've got a Holley 1920 carb
you'd like to cash out  (it's stamped 3993 above the IH part number
on the top of the fuel bowl), I'd love to hear from you.  None of the
salvage yards around me have anything to choose from, but I *did*
find out from the rebuild kit that Dodge Darts and Plymouth Valiants
from late 60's - early 70's also used it, as well as some of the
6-cyl Kaiser Jeeps.
Thanks,
Myron