Clutch master cylinder

IHers:

Seems I'm still struggling with clutch problems after rebuilding the
transmssion and spider gears in the rear end. Apparently, the clutch master
cylinder is leaking and after a while, the gears start to grind because you
can't disengage the clutch all the way.
I've already tried to buy a kit for the cylinder but it's not a stock IH
cylinder and the part number that NAPA had for the kit didn't match my piston.
Diameter was different, too. There are no identifying marks of any kind on the
cylinder so I can't even try to cross reference it.
Does anyone have an IH clutch master cylinder they'd be willing to sell me?
One I could get a rebuld kit for?

Thanks,

Roy Ireland
'65 Scout 80