RE; Final question

> Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 10:16:02 -0700
> From: "Robert N. Deruy"
> Subject: Re: Final question on T-18 vs T-19
>

> Children, why do I always have to work with children? Has no one ever
> driven transmissions which were unsynchonized? How about old Chevy 3 on the
> tree's which had an unsynchro first and blew the synchro in second within
> 10,000 miles? I double clutch my T-18a into first.

This child grew up double clutching old Fords, chevys,Jeeps and Scouts.
If you want to get proficient at the double clutch try driving an old 3
ton stock truck with a 5 speed tranny and a  two speed rear end. Lots of
fun until you miss-shift on a steep hill with a load of horses Agggg....

It's a good skill to know.

Willy