International Harvester Owners Declare War on Romance

John Landry calmly stepped away from the engine stand, put down his rouge
cloth, inhaled deeply, and erupted in a bloodvessel-bursting wail:

> And one other thing... since when did Valentine's Day become something
> *men* are expected to carry the burden on?  If I want to spend that
> stinking day in my shop wrestling with an engine, then you can be sure
> that's where the hell I'll be!

I'm shocked by such a total lack of sensitivity.  Don't you realize how much
sacrafice, tolerance, and patience is required of our spouses in order for
us to enjoy our IHs?

Myself, I think I'll be surprising my wife, Juniper, with a clutch fan for
her Scout.  That'll show her.  <g>

Ken "Homer" Farmer