Re: Luke's Safety tip for the day... WEAR EYE PROTECTION!!!!

I was working ont he hitch (pulling it off the travelall to go onthe
truck) and what I thought was dirt fell into my eye and just wouldn't come
out, turns out it was a bit of rust perticles and they got stuck behind
the eye lid, but it isn't as bad as I make it sounds.  I just needed help
getting it out.

But I will wear eye protection when I resume to working :)

Luke