Can anybody help with K series parts

This may not be appropriate for this list but I'm looking for some body
parts for a late 40's KB-12 big truck I'm intending to fix up. Need a
solid cab shell w or w/o doors and a set of fenders. I think  the cab
from a K-6 and larger will work and the fenders from a K-8 and larger
will work. I have a K-8 that I hate to part out so I know this to be
true. Can anyone confirm? I'm also interested in a late 40's or 50's
vintage sleeper that can be fixed up. Is there any other lists I should
know about that could benefit me?

Rocky
Berea, Kentucky
72 1210 TE 4x4