Re: Interpreting Linset Component Codes

> Can anyone decipher the gibberish in my rear axle column?

Looks to me as though whatever was there at first should've contained a
Trac-Loc differential.  It appears that a "14018" was substituted, which
according to Howard's list mentions nothing about a limited slip.  I
suspect an open diff was substituted.

The handwriting appears to say:

OK per T N_______
8/14  D. Payne

I presume that D. Payne made the notation on TN's authority or with his
blessing.

Bill