Parts...

I was at our local pick your part looking for some goodies, and they just
dropped of a 1969 scout.  It's has some good doors, side glass, fenders
etc.  Very little rust.  The doors are very nice.  They have been sanded
and primered.  The side + rear glass in the in the top, vent wing windows
etc.  Let me know if you want anything.  I am looking for the stock hubcaps
for my '71 IH 1200D truck.  Let me know if you know how I can find some.  I
have the stock 16X6 rims.

Email me at webmaster@domain.elided

or phone

1-619-274-2363

Talk to you later,

SS

" I think that in addition to caller ID,  we need caller IQ"

webmaster@domain.elided