OPERATION RESTORIATION!!!!!!

ALLRIGHT ALL :)

	When we last left our bald friend (that being me) his truck was
believed totalled, but opon further looking, deep breathing and a lot of
thought.  I have come up with a solution.

	Well first, the truck isn't in as bad of shape as first thought.
The problem was that my truck isn't worth a whole lot, so any damage
totals it.  but the IHC gods are smileing on me I think.

	I have we aquired  the 70 Travelall I sold a while back, in it's
absance from me it has gotten a broken transfer case along with front
driveshaft and half shaft.  BUt the body is still in pretty good shape

	So I am going to start swapping stuff and have a multi-coloured
pickup :)

	What I am asking is, what am I looking at in difference in a 345
vs 392, 2 barrel vs 4?

	The truck has a 345 2 barrel carb, the travelall a 392 4 barrel.
The truck gets FAR better mileage.  However the travelall moved like a bat
out of hell :)  I know I am looking at a bit of work to move a 392 over.
ALso the travelal has dual tanks and power sterring, which my truck
doesn't.

	Well, I will keep the list aprised on all that is going on, I will
take pitcures and anything I gots left I let the list know.

	ANd in reality it all came down too...  I like the truck better,
and I have missed rebuiling a vehicle (kinda :)  ANd I thnk that if I get
this truck fixed now, hopefully I will be able to keep it for a long time
to come :)  ANd it really isn't too far away from being REALLY NICE.

Luke