Off Topic - TBI not on an IH

Does anyone on the list know how to test the fuel injectors (2 of them) on
a GM TBI?

Contact me "off list" if so.

My other half's '88 Trans Am is acting up. It just runs out of "go" anytime
you need it, like climbing hills or going over 60 mph or accelerating
rapidly. It hesitates just like any vehicle I've ever driven that is
starving for fuel at a certain point.

At idle and slow cruise, it's fine. I can see that both injectors are
working at idle of course, and if I rev it. But, I can't be looking under
the hood when it's under load.

And, I don't want to buy a manual at this late date because were going to
sell the blooming thing pronto. But I also don't want to pay the shop $500
to $1,000 to replace the TBI unit unless that is absolutely the only "fix"
either.

My best guess is one injector is plugged and "dogs" it at speed. It's easy,
but I'm sure not cost effective to replace an injector.

Tom H.