Hydraulic plow

       I was given a plow setup off a scout. It uses a belt driven
       hydraulic pump.  I've cleaned up the rams is about as far as
       I've gotten.  Need to evaluate the pump and control valves.
       Due to my custom bumper I will need to mod the chassis cage
       part.  Not sure I want to plow anyway, very short drive way.
       Looking at making a lifting boom- integrated into my front
       bumper. Possibly a high lift jack with the rams.  Any way
       haven't installed it and sort on the back burner.   I'm  sure
       if you can metal work anything is possible as   far as fitting
       it to a scout.