Scout II Tub weight

     "Eppinger.Michael" <Eppinger.Michael@domain.elided> writes:

     >Subject: Weight of a Scout Tub

     >I would like a ballpark guesstamet from you guys about how much a
     >scout II tub would weigh.  This is assuming the tub is stripped of
     >everything, short of the quarter panels."

     Epp,

     If my memory serves me correctly, the '77 Scout II tub that we pulled
     off my daughter's truck this past summer weighed in at just over 600
     lbs at the scrap yard. It was stripped bare, no doors, no top, no
     tailgate, no dash, no seats, no carpet, nothing ahead of the firewall.

     steve_cavender@domain.elided