Use for bent frame

I figured out what I'll do with the left-over bent frame..

Find a tub in whatever condition I can (maybe it'll come with the new
frame).. put the tub on the bent frame.  Cut bent frame.  Make trailer!

Probably need to cut the body just in front of the quarters and weld a
bulkhead on it to keep the box trailer primarily centered over the rear
axle (if I used up to the firewall, that's a lot of tongue weight)...
than I'll chop the frame to the right length (cut out the bent part) and
I'll have the Scout II trailer we discussed a while ago...

Everything has it's use!

-Tom