Re: hummer trans

I forgot one thing...the hubs are geared almost 2:1 at each corner and there
are vents and hoses there too. I know nothing about any pressurizing switch (I
would like to hear more about that if you can get him in touch with me or me
with him) except to air up my tires (Central Tire Inflation System or CTIS for
short).  Thanks

--
SC4x4EI - www.muddyjeep.com - Home of "TK Sliders"
Kevin <>< kevin@domain.elided