Dual sump plugs

John,
My '77 terra (345) has two plugs, the '77 traveler (345) had one plug, that is the one I recently put on the 304 that came out of a pickup.  I don't know if something changed mid year in '77, but I would rather have two plugs, but necessity drove me to use the single plug pan.
---
Layda,
Tark
'77 Terra 345/T19/D20
   Survivor of '98 Scout Nationals
'80 Scout II 345/TF727/single speed tc
   Clean machine

"So I have a question for you late model Scout owners whose engines have the double sump pan with only the rear drain bolt: When changing your oil, does it only take 5 quarts of oil, verses the 6 my Traveler now makes?
Thanks,
John L."