John's suggestion

The ever helpful Dr. Hofstetter suggests:
>Terry,
>How about a Toyota and a diet?  (g)    Steve S. lost a whole lot of
>weight by only eating stuff that's supposed to be bad for you minus
>the carbs. I'm thinking I might be able to do that. And if you got a
>EFI Toyota, that would be minus the carbs, also. Perfect match.
>John H.
 Thanks for the great idea John, I now see why you get the BIG bucks,
always solving problems, unfortunately I've been on a diet for over 20
years, it works too, I've gained about 40 lbs without eating one single
carburetor (or 2 or 4 bbl either) Since my real objection to the toyota is
head and shoulder room I could either make it a convertible or cut my head
off. The head does go largely unused so I could go without, but without it
where would my WORLD CHAMPION DENVER BRONCOS hat go?

Somebody buy my Jeep first, want it?

Terry  Rust

"He who permits himself to tell a lie once, finds it much easier to do it a
second and third time, till at length it becomes habitual."
  --Thomas Jefferson--