Re: bent frame??!!

Tom Harais wrote:
> Pull the frame and take it to a shop for straigthening. You'll be miles
> ahead and it isn't that expensive. A good shop with a "LineX" or similar
> machine can use jigs and computer frame point references to pull that frame
> to within a mm of it's stock specs.

Ok... "pull the frame" = remove EVERYTHING and take the frame down?  Ben
isn't interested in a frame-off at this point.. and I'm not even ready
to start on MY OWN. :-)

Or.. do it "on the truck" so to speak.. in that case, we can take it in
NOW with the front clip removed, or later, with it all re-assembled..
probably better to do it NOW.. since I need to re-weld the motor mount
and the clutch linkage.. better to have it square before hand..

Or is it just as easy to wait for the truck to be done, and *then* have
it straightened?

Anyone have an idea on prices... ?

Thanks,

-Tom