From: jlandry@domain.elided (John A. Landry)
To: "John Hofstetter" <hofs@domain.elided>
Cc: ihc@domain.elided
Subject: Re: Fuel Pump problem
Date: Sun, Jan 31, 1999, 10:46 AM

In Linda Tripp's secret telephone recording, Monica and "John
Hofstetter"
<hofs@domain.elided> were heard saying...

>I thought I might approach the
>problem by waiting for Mr. Anal Retentive to come down to spend some
>time in the desert, then I'd look pitiful, and he'd make sure it was
>clean by using his electric toothbrush and water-pik on it. (grin)

I'll be sure and pack my selection of wire brushes and my mini air
powered die
grinder (supplied by on board air).  Then we can wire brush it on the
truck,
coat it with silicone grease (to keep the water out and prevent
oxidation) and
it'll be better than new!

For a small fee of course... say a thick, juicy, sizzling Death Valley
steak?

Analy,

John L.
----
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com      |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler
escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   | 1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot"
model
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |     1977 Scout II Traveler (Parts)