Re: Fuel Pump problem

Dan-

In the case of "Bad," or is it "Ugly," (or perhaps both) I would think
that you would want to use it on ALL connections, even those inside the
cab!  If not, I'm definitely way ahead of you in the "Rusty but Trusty"
and "Ugly Truck" categories!
That has been my biggest concern about my recent purchases!  I fear I may
have to dig into "Old Paint" as the parts truck that I bought her for, and
you'll never be humiliated by this rusted together slag heap that I call
friend!
And yet, I must admit, upon checking out your web page again recently, I
must give you credit for naming "Ugly" very appropriately!  Yes, indeed, I
must admit, I was feeling a bit threatened.  But after driving about two
blocks in mine, I was reacquainted with its status as one of the nine
wonders of the world (that number just seems to keep growing, doesn't
it!).  I can say that I have never seen anything even remotely as loose as
mine on the road.  However, I still want to commend you-that is a VERY
ugly truck!

Michael