From: owner-ihc-digest@domain.elided (ihc-digest)
To: ihc-digest@domain.elided
Subject: ihc-digest V6 #530
Date: Fri, Jan 29, 1999, 10:05 AM

Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 08:13:10 -0800
From: "Tom Harais" <tjhemh@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: Cheap RV supply place wanted

Chris:

You need the catalogue from "Camping World". They have just about
everything and you can't beat their prices. I'm lucky in that I live
within
40 miles of one of their retail outlets. Caveat: They are like the
"J.C.
Whitney of RVs" which means they do sell a lot of worthless stuff
along
with regular, name brand stuff. So, beware.

I'll get you address, etc. this evening when I get home if you need
it.

Tom H.