POR-15 & Liners

BTW,

The POR-15 folks have really increased their market presence over the last
year: rather than only getting info second hand from dealers, they now have
a good website (www.por15.com), and technical folk available via a 1-800
number.

Anyway, I spoke to one of their people today, and he told me that they work
with a lot of folks that put liners over POR-15.  He said that you just need
to scuff up the POR-15 surface prior to applying the liner primer.  A
salesguy at Speedliner told me the same thing.

So, with this in mind, and the possibility that I'll be living in the
midwest again, I will almost certainly go this route.

Ken Farmer
1980 Scout II  - POR-15 over mostly new metal & a liner
1975 Travelall - 2WD, no rust, and for sale
1974 Travelall - Might go with the fiberglass & POR-15 treatment