Speedliner vs. Rhino

pharmer wrote:

> > Better look into seed liner Rhino sucks bad and it will creep
> > back up sorry my
>
> Can you elaborate a little on this?

Ken, I think what Steve is trying to say: We've had quite a bit of
experience here with the two (Speedliner and Rhino). 1st off, Speedliner
has almost twice the tensile strength of Rhino (partly due to the fact
that Speedliner uses Kevlar!), and is the only material (spray in liner
type stuff) that is DOT approved. The "regs" have something to do with
the fact of how much temp it will take before it flames, up, etc. It has
been "tested" and approved. Speedliner is also damn hard to get off, and
we have simply peeled up Rhino. There is much more I can tell you, but
we should talk "privately" if you need more details, etc..

--
---
scotclayton@domain.elided