Re: Engine I.D.

          Thanks to all of you Guru's and Binder Bulletin subscribers (I
need to renew)...  I'll be passing along the bad news that the engine he
bought isn't a 345 or even a 392, but a 304...  I guess he'll have to
call up one of the vendors and get an intake manifold or if any one out
there has one they want to sell, let me know.  Thanks again for the quick
response and all the info...

	Kevin J. DeVries

(Sig. file is temporarily out of service)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]