Re: Soft tops in winter/Interior

Hey:

That Rhino article answers a question and reminds me of something.

Yesterday, I was following a Samurai to work. (I've always thought one of
those would be a great little play toy if I lived in a small town in the
woods as I want to.) It had a white vinly, spare tire cover over the rear
hung spare. On this cover, in solid black, were the words 'Rhino' and a
"block" picture of two rhinos copulating. Made me crack up and I wondered
where he got the "block" picture. Now that I've been to the Rhino website,
I see that the picture is identical to the Rhino trademark picture. So,
either Rhino is making these covers or someone is violating their copyright
and making fun of them.

Tom H.