Travelalls are from Mars, and Souts are from Venus?

Very interesting anthropomorphism.

So when I fell safe and secure in my Travelall, it is because of some
Freudian 'back to the womb' thing?

Hmmm,
Eric

--
Eric Hegstrom                                   tele: 520-617-0072 x402
Sonoran Scanners, Inc.             email: ehegstrom@domain.elided