Re: ignition parts

I have a 66 800, vin 157139. Originally came with a holley, but I
couldn't get it to hold a steady dwell. Pulled it and replaced with a
delco dist. Much easier to adjust with the window. Only problem is
getting a cap for it. Most parts stores don't have a listing for the
delco only the holley. Early Pontiac tempests had a slant 4 based on
their v-8 also. The cap is the same and they are usually listed. I buy
two at a time just in case the next guy doesn't know how to look up an
IH. Old car swap meets are a good source for the cap also.

Nick