Travelall Headliner

Well a couple of the headliner pieces in my T'all are near total
disintegration. I am wondering if anyone has had any luck replacing
these. They appear to be 1/8" pressboard with lots of time holes. It
alos appears that the face is a laminate (or contact paper?). Is it
possible to get this type of material new from a lumber yard / home
store?

Any thoughts would be most welcome.

Peace,
Eric

--
Eric Hegstrom                                   tele: 520-617-0072 x402
Sonoran Scanners, Inc.             email: ehegstrom@domain.elided