Gip Marchette?

>         End my confusion once and for all PLEASE!  Was Gip Marchette the guy
> with the Identical truck to mine ('75 Travelall 150 4wd 1/2T w 3/4T springs,
> 392/TQuad, tf727, D60 rr, D44 fr) only his was orange?  Mine is yellow and has a
> LS diff BTW..  Also, is this Gip that went to the Nationals?

Yes, Joel... the one and same Gip.  His Travelall at RMIHR wasn't in as
nice of shape as yours was... but he wasn't afraid to wheel it.. (I hear
the year or two before said Travelall went up Holy Cross).. but when he
came to Nationals, there was no Travelall in sight.. instead, several
VERY nice Scout IIs.. which, one he'd prettied 'em up, never left the
"barn".. though he swore to me he drives 'em on the street and doesn't
baby 'em all the time... jes' that he had 'em all nice n' purdy for
Nats.

Jamie informed me Gip lives just minutes from the sight for the Dixie
Roundup..

-Tom