Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 22:59:07 PST
From: "Brad N" <ih_binders@domain.elided>
Subject: Possible IH Siting???

Hey Group,

   I might be wrong, but here on the West Coast (maybe else where?)
there is a commerical for Pizza Hut (or some major chain pizza place).
The commerical is advertising the new heat wave bag they use to delivery
their pizza's in.  The truck that is used that is slip from the frame
kind of resembles an IH.  Can anyone verify this for me.

   Thanks