2" Lift Options

Hello All-

All my suspension bushings are worn and I am sure my stock springs are
sagging.  I've decided that I would like a little lift.  So, I am going to
do a 2 to 2 1/2" lift w/all the appropriate new poly bushings - hopefully
alleviating some of my steering problems in the process.

Does anyone have recomendations on which company I should use?  I have
absolutely no idea who makes the best for my use - (90% on road, 10% off
road).  I have heard good things about Triangle, but I do not believe they
make the size I am looking for.

Thanks for any help,
Skip